Day 2: Training

Today was a day full of learning. We had training all day.
We went out to lunch and saw a lot of Border Patrol personnel at Chili's.
We went to check out the mall....there were stores there that we have never even heard of...it is not a mall I will be shopping at.
We went to Hooters for dinner. It was a intense process trying to find it, but once we saw that great orange sign we knew we were good to go. That was a delightful experience. Our waitress gave us a list of places to check out downtown.

I think I want to live on base. It seems like a fun time!

Eating out twice a day is making me sick. I might learn to cook while I am out here! Woo HOo! Finally, she is becoming domestic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

Day 1 - Famiglia!

#RossisDoAmalfi