Here we go

Sweet! I remembered my password!

So I am off to El Paso tomorrow morning. I am looking forward to traveling for work. We are going to Fort Bliss to measure the "usable space" in the military buildings. Our goal is to measure 4000 sq.ft per hour. Good thing we are wearing tennis shoes. We are using these neat laser measuring things, which should be an ineresting experience.

The first two days we are there Steve and I will be taking pictures of all the buildings! I sure hope it doesn't rain! :)

Right now I am taking a break from packing. It is had to pack for a long time and for both work and pleasure. Not to mention I am such a girl when it comes to things like that.

Comments

Unknown said…
i hear el paso sucks. this steve character sounds shady. I recommend buying some pepper spray in case he tries to pull anything. protect yo'self so you don't wreck yo'self.

werd.

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

Day 1 - Famiglia!

#RossisDoAmalfi