Monte Faito


Tuesday - monte faito


As we were having breakfast today, we went from finalizing our day to Pompeii to switching last minute and taking a funivia up to monte faito!


The heat at Pompeii midday would have been too much for the kids. So, my parents joined us for another adventure! We took the train to castellammare di stabia and then a cable car up to monte faito, hiked around & had lunch. 


Waiting for train







Wild ponys!

Train station art
vesuvio:

My cousins who went said it was very hot but so amazing! We're going to try and go when my brother's are here next week and go right at 9am! 😆

Comments

Nana said…
Looks like a great day. I'm sure Christian loved the train and the cable car. Glad you are having a blast. We miss you.
Sherry said…
Your adventure looks amazing! I LOVE how you went to your grandfather’s town and your mom went to the home she lived in for 3 years! The part when she made it inside and onto the balcony melts my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

Day 1 - Famiglia!

#RossisDoAmalfi