Days 4 & 5: So the Work Begins

If I don't lose 10 lbs by the time I get home...

Yesterday and today were our first work days. My team spent the majority of our day checking out buildings and photographing. I say I am going to lose weight cuz we walked around all day from place to place. My feet are aching, but that is something I rather have then sitting at a desk all day.

We have met so many neat people and have heard so many cool stories about war, life on base, history of the base, etc. I met this one Special Agent today who is going to hook us up with VIP passes to Juarez next weekend!

One of the highlights of today was seeing 4 fighter jets fly overhead. The noise the formations were awesome!

Tonight a few people from the White Sands, NM group are coming down and we are going to check out downtown El Paso. I think tomorrow we may head to UTEP (University of Texas El Paso) to see that part of town. You know me being the tour guide...I have to evaluate the others.. ha ha ha

I hope everyone is doing well!
Miss you
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

Day 1 - Famiglia!

#RossisDoAmalfi