Sunday at the Villa

Sunday - A (much needed) day of rest


This morning as folks departed for the airport my mom and her siblings (and spouses), went on and all day Pompeii/ Naples excursion! That left me and James to fend for ourselves haha! Jk, we missed our kiddos and looked forward to a day with them.


We went back down to the town playground and Christian had a much better experience playing soccer with a little boy, and we enjoyed a delicious lunch at il pamorama. 



We walked back home, and the kids napped. Christian is fighting an ear infection so he was taking it easy, I was able to sit outside for about 3 hours and read! Woo! I brought a few paperback books and had a goal of getting through them during this trip! A nice relaxing afternoon to rest and recharge. It rained last night, and wa overcast today making for a calm day and break in the heat. 



We ordered dinner in, and I accidentally ordered for cheese pizzas, instead of pasta so the kids were not very pleased l…whoops! 


My brothers and their families arrive tomorrow!! So exited for the second half of this vacation and to keep experiencing the fun with them for the next 2 weeks!! 

^ We do drink wine out of what appears to be crystal geyser plastic bottles, my uncle Tony keeps us stocked, so I don't ask any questions. As you can see we are running low!

James found a new beer:
The cool thing about the farmacia's here is you don't need a doctor to submit a prescription for things like ear infections, etc.  My mom ran into the store and came out with antibiotics for Christian. (And, yes also Maybe for COVID relief, yes that ran through our house last week, but luckily the Wallin's were spared, strong SoCal immunity, actually only about half our house got it and of those who did, no one had it bad, just headaches and running noses). I've done 0 research into why/how their healthcare and pharmacy's are set up, but for this acute need, I'm glad we got what we needed for our boy!

Now, Off to finish my book! 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

#RossisDoAmalfi

Day 1 - Famiglia!