Wednesday - back to Verbicaro with my brothers!

I am slacking with my posts! Since my brother's arrived, we've been non stop and now have 7 kids around! Free time is spent playing with the kids, where time should be spent! 

Wednesday morning, we boarded the bus to Verbicaro with my brothers and did a similar experience, to include a delicious dinner in the U'Catuv. We are also able to spend time at the beach! Being near waves and floating in the Mediterranean is always a treat! The fun new experiences on this trip we're that we went to the jewelry store where my Papa Rossi would shop, and shopped ourselves! and we went on a boat ride in Scalea Thursday morning. 

At the Rest stop and saw a Police!
My fam! Still matching 35 years later! 

The whole fam!

Grandkids: 

Beach time:
Verbicaro:
15 course dinner again!

We did a boat ride Thurs morning:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

#RossisDoAmalfi

Day 1 - Famiglia!