Trieste

So last night we spent the evening out in Trieste with some long lost relatives. There is a cousin that is our age and she and a friend took us out to a German style bar! I felt like I was Germany for a hot second, so that was nice.

This morning Adolfo made us a fantastic mattino (breakfast) and sent us on our train ride to Florence with a huge picnic. What do you know..morefoooood!!!love it!!! We walked around \Venice a bit more and basically bought the whole island. SO many souviners to buy.

Then, we sat on the train and p[layed cards and relaxed. When we arrived in Florence we found our HOSTEL!! woo it is my first one ever! I was so excited. We are rooming with an Aussie and bBrit -Ruff ruff. he he

We walked around and saw the David! ow ow. and then went to see the Duomo, our plan is to go to church there in themoring to experience it from the inside.the churches here are sooo amazing. it is so gigantic. we went to a great little italian place for dinner after stopping at the awesome italian leather market! I may or may not have gotten a new purse, but I had no choice he talked me into it! It smells soo wonderful as well!

Now we are ready to go out and party with the locals....should be a good time! tomorro we are going to try and hit few more key florence landmarks and take the train to Pisa (ya know, the leaning tower) and then take the train to Tornio for the night. Then we are headed to the French RIveria!!!

Sorry,this posting is sloppy, I have only 15 free minutes at the hostel and the keyboards in italy are awful.

Hope everyone is america is doing well...i am considering "missing" my flight home.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

Day 1 - Famiglia!

#RossisDoAmalfi