Interesting bits

Ahh, the Italians are so welcoming and so ready to feed you to the max. They are really into hospitality and will do whatever necessary to make your stay enjoyable. Even at the hostel people were so generous.

At my cousins house, they had us listen to Celine Dion and Lionel Ritchie as they are some of their favorites. Also, Erica's favorite singer is Britney spears. right now she into her song Lucky, as its the name of her cat. I taught my couins some new english phrases like It's ok, It's alright and No worries.

There are dogs everywhere, I still cant get over it. I enjoy talking with everyone about America. They are more in tune than we are about the economic state and the election which is interesting to me. I decided that our english language is very abraisve/brash and that italian is the new language to learn. we are going to take italian classes when we come home and come back to italy very very soon.

we saw some Fascist deigned buildings tonight in Tornio which was interesting = columns and square boring buildings. Also we have learned some about the italian governing style and the pros and cons.

everyone uses skype around here which is something i have heard of but never used. also their computers are so tiny! I enjoy that they are not materialistic here well maybe except for their clothing :). ...sooo many fun deisgners to pick thru, but all of their applainces and items are small....cars is a prime example.

I really need to learn to cook!

Comments

S. K. said…
I'll talk Italian!!! Lets all sign up!

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

Day 1 - Famiglia!

#RossisDoAmalfi