Sick in Spain...

Hey, at least I didn't write Barfing in Barcelona... :-)

Alas, I have caught the European flu. I think it is a sign that I should have stayed in Italy. haha
I was sneezing the whole train ride from Nice to Barcelona and started taking medicine to fight off anything that was headed my way. It was too late. By the time I had my paella last night, I was feeling just awful. I have a head cold and congestion. Luckily, we got a good nights sleep and Amanda was smart enough to bring medicine with her.

I have used all of her tissues and NyQuil and am slowly getting over this sickness.

We still had to go out an tour the city. To make matters worse, it was rainy and cold. We ended up walking around to the market and had a delicious fruit breakfast and then went to the Picasso museo. The museum was very interesting and we both learned a lot about Picasso. We walked over to the chocolate museo and decided that we rather just try some chocolate then walk thru it.

After the museums we headed toward the water. We went to Port Vell and had a late lunch. I kept feeling worse so we decided to head back to the hostel so i could sleep and amanda could get some laundry done. I have awoken from my nap and feel refreshed but still congested! uf!

Tonight we hope to go out for a bit and see the night life, as that is what barcelona is known for. Then tomorrow we have a bus tour planned for the day. I sure hope it is sunny!!!!!

I cant belive that time has gone soooo fast. Tomorrow is my last day here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Barrier Reef

Day 1 - Famiglia!

#RossisDoAmalfi